Daily tour to Petra from Eilat      Mt. Sinai, St. Catherine monastery and Cairo, 1& 2 days tours       Jeep tours from Eilat      Tours to Sinai and Egypt from Eilat      Western Desert- Egypt: Jeep tours      Tours to Jordan: jeep, camel, hiking      Hotels of Eilat      Jeep & camel tours in the Negev Desert      Tours to Petra and Wadi Run- Jordan      Tours to Cairo from Eilat      Jordan tours      

 

                                        

 Hot Air Balloon in Wadi Rum
With  Desert Eco Tours

          

Begining at dawn (5:00am summer 6: 30 winter) The hot air balloon ride over Wadi Rum lasts up to an hour and a half (depending on conditions - minimum 45minutes).  The balloon accommodates five participents. It is possible to do 2 rounds of around 45 minutes each incase of a bigger group than 5 people.

An article about the 2 days tour with the air balloon from the Hamilton Jewish News

        

Price: 245 $ per person min. 3  people  paying.
The flight may be cancelled last minute due to unfavourable weather conditions,
90% of the flights are confirmed the evening before, leaving only a 10% chance of cancellation on the morning of the flight. No age limit. 

Back to Petra and Jordan toursLong tours to Jordan

    
           

 

            

  

       


Site Navigation
Home Page | Contact us | Eilat Desert Tours | Sinai short tours | Jordan Petra tours | Short Negev tours | Jerusalem & Dead Sea | Sinai- long tours | Jordan tours, long | Negev long tours | Private tours of Israel | Egypt tours | Western Desert | Diving cruises | Sinai hotels | Photography | Eilat Hotels | Groups | Egypt, Cairo from Eilat, Israel | General Info | Travlers Log | Links | Site Map |


Desert Eco Tours- P.O. Box 4113, Zofit center, Eilat Israel.
E-mail:
erez@desertecotours.com Tel: (+972) 522765753,
(+972) 523382946, (+972) 86326477, (+972) 523051919 Fax: (+972) 86371598