Hot Air Balloon in Wadi Rum, A unique sunrise experience over the legendary mountains of Wadi Rum
 

Petra & Wadi Rum 2 day Tour

  Petra and Wadi Rum - 2 Days Jeep Tour to Jordan from Eilat - a Won

Read More

3 Days Jordan Tour from Israel

  ↵  ↵    ↵   3 days tour

Read More

Long Tours in Jordan

Jordan tours from Israel to Petra, Wadi Rum, from Eilat.

Read More


Hot air balloon in Wadi Rum
Hot air balloon in Wadi Rum

Beginning at dawn (5:00am summer 6: 30 winter) The hot air balloon ride over Wadi Rum lasts up to an hour and a half (depending on conditions - minimum minutes).  The balloon accommodates five participants. It is possible to do 2 rounds of around 45 minutes each incase of a bigger group than 5 people.

 

Hot air balloon in Wadi Rum
Hot air balloon in Wadi Rum

An article about the 2 days tour with the air balloon from the Hamilton Jewish News

 

Price: 245 $ per person min. 3  people  paying.
The flight may be canceled last minute due to unfavorable weather conditions,
90% of the flights are confirmed the evening before, leaving only a 10% chance of cancelation on the morning of the flight. No age limit. 

 

Jeep and camel tours in Wadi Rum
Jeep and camel tours in Wadi Rum


Long tours in Jordan

Camel tours in Wadi Rum

The map of Jordan

Photo gallery of Jordan