Tours to the Negev desert, Negev jeep tours, Negev camel
tours, Hiking tours in the Negev desert
Negev jeep tours 4X4: Mitzpe Ramon area, the Ramon Crater, Wadi Zin (T
Desert tours from Jerusalem to the Judean desert. Wadi Kelt, St. Ge
The best of Eilat, superb off road adventure: Jeep tou
Jeep tours into the Negev desert
Desert Eco Tours operate jeep, camel and hiking tours throughout the Negev Desert
For longer tours of the Negev
Negev Tours: selection of tours to the Negev and Judean desert:
Negev 1/2 and 1 day tours:
* 1/2 day jeep tour to the Southern Negev desert, around Eilat
* 1/2 day Negev tour to the Zin Valley by jeep
* 1 Day Negev tour to Mitzpe Ramon and the Ramon Crater
* 1 day Negev jeep tours to the Spice Route, Ramon Crater and Mitzpe Ramon
* 1 day Negev jeep tour to the Zin Valley
and the springs
* 1 day jeep tour to the Negev, the Small Crater
* 1 day Negev desert Tours to Mt. Karkom by jeeps
* 1 day jeep tour to the Southern Negev desert, Eilat Mts.
* 1 day Judean desert tour, Ein Gedi
Wild life in the Negev: Karakal
The Negev Desert -Although it is dwarfed both by the Jordanian Desert and the Sinai Desert, its relatively small area has a great deal to offer particularly to first time desert travelers, steeped in history and home to a host of geological wonders. The Negev is famous for such sites as The Ramon Crater and the 'Small Crater', the Timna Valley (site of the world's first copper mines), the ancient Nabatean city 'Ovdat' and the cliffs where the Negev plateau is dramatically intercepted by the sandy Arava valley.
Crossing the Negev Desert are some of the most ancient trade routes in history, including the Spice and Perfume Route. You can follow in the tracks of the intrepid Nabatean merchants who endeavored to cross this haunting and beautiful land, bearing treasures from Arabia and the East to the nobility of Europe. Due to its particularly hot summers and meager annual rainfall, the Negev is ranked as an 'extreme desert' but, these climatic conditions, although almost unbearable in the summer, cause the winter dawns and sunsets to dazzle the skies with a display of light and color. Law protects all wildlife in the Negev (such as ibex, gazelles, wolves and hyenas) and most species are flourishing.
Negev Tours: selection of tours to the Negev and Judean desert
Negev tours of 2 days or more:
* 2 days Israel desert tour to the Zin Valley, Ramon Crater
and the Spice Route
* 2 days Israel desert tour to Mt. Karkom
* 2- 5 days Camel tour of Israel in the Eilat Mts.
* 2- 5 days Israel hiking tour in the Eilat Mts.
Jeep and hiking tours in the Negev desert
The best time of the year for touring the Negev Desert is between November to April.
Desert Eco Tours tread new paths, to explore the unexplored. Don't expect to find modern amenities in the heart of the desert. If you require hotel or camp facilities we'll design a tour that best suits your needs.
Accommodation on tours / trips: Camping outdoors, desert inns, or hotels.
The best time for touring the Negev Desert is from November through to April.
Dead Sea, Ein Gedi & Masada Tours from Eilat or Jerusalem
Negev tour options on the way to Eilat from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, incl
Long Negev & Judean desert tours by jeep, camel & hiking to